Decision Insight Job Posting (4.27.21)
Assistant Project Manager
Responsible for assisting the research team with the day-to-day responsibilities related to individual projects and ensures the project is being completed per project specifications, timing, and costs.
- Assists in producing questionnaires addressing study objectives; ensures programmed version is error-free
- Works with Graphics department to embed stimulus into the survey
- Collaborates with outside vendors for needed study components
- Assists in management of field operations
- Obtaining products and cataloging images for projects
- Coding and data entry
- Data analysis, including creation of data tabulations
- Creating and proofing charts and graphs
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to understand marketing issues and implications of research
- Enjoys working on a team but also possesses the ability to produce with minimal direction
- Quantitative thinker; problem solver; attention to detail
- Able to juggle multiple priorities at once
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SPSS and/or WinCross are a plus
- Bachelor's degree
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in joining our team in a fast-paced and service oriented culture, please send your resume to Stacey Pap.
Decision Insight (DI), a division of TABS Analytics, is a leading shopper insights and retail strategy firm that uncovers shopper behaviors and motivations. We develop and apply technology-enabled research methods and create predictive simulations in order to understand shopper behavior, attitudes, and motivations. Our Test & Learn research is forward-looking and based on shopper behavior. We excel at crafting forward-leaning recommendations that lead to marketplace activation whether in innovation, packaging, category assortment, shelf arrangement, eCommerce strategies, etc.