Understand the Whys behind Shopper Behavior
Decision Insight’s suite of online diagnostics was developed to enhance our ShopperIQ virtual shopping studies. While ShopperIQ predicts What will happen at retail – that is, the impact on Sales – these diagnostics help reveal the Whys behind those purchase decisions and assist in optimizing the product offering.
The DI Diagnostic suite includes:
- Findability: How easy is it for shoppers to find your product on the shelf? Will the new product, packaging, or merchandising impact shelf presence?
- Focus Point: What specifically draws attention on the package and in what order are key elements noticed?
- Hot Spot Analysis: Do each of the packaging elements communicate key product characteristics? What elements need revising and why?
- Eye Tracking with Webcams: What do shoppers actually see and engage with? Where is their eye flow?
- Heat Map Reporting: Will the new product location or arrangement strategy impact how consumers interact with the aisle?
- Virtual Ethnography: Dig deeper with respondents through real-time qualitative, one-on-one intercepts with shoppers participating in a custom online quantitative study.
- Emotional Connections: Measure subconscious emotional associations vs. stated measures to learn: What type and strength of emotion are consumers experiencing when engaging with your products?
Click here to tell us about your interests and one of our experts we’ll get right back to you.